Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photographic Treats ... or Callie and the Crazy Church Ladies

This is Gloria and Tracie. Gloria had unwavering Faith (when I did NOT) that Callie would, in fact, be born all safe and sound and healthy and strong. When I was 4 1/2 weeks pregnant, she "claimed this baby in the name of Jesus" and would not hear of any fears that anything would happen to her.
Lori and Leslie. Those crazy ladies will do anything to see a baby smile... :)

...and it usually works!

I keep not getting a picture of Wendy, so this will have to do.
Holding her head up sooo well!
napping with Lucy

and too cool for school in our Bumbo and polkadots.

2 comments:

April Marie said...

Jessica, I can't can't can't can't can't wait to meet Callie... she is TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!

MooreMama said...

Sweet April, give me a call when you're home for Thanksgiving. I'll give you a private showing.