Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shameless Picture Posting

This is a very fine example of the Milk Coma. When she's eaten good, you can't wake her, no matter how uncomfortable she looks. At this point, she'd been passed around and jostled and sang to and loved on for a good 45 minutes. And still - just like a bean bag doll.
ps - that's her great-grandpa Coffman. He thinks she's a "pretty good looking girl, there".


We have this outfit in 4 consecutive sizes. Guess someone thinks she really IS the cutest ever!

This was a few minutes ago.

Isn't she beautiful?

My girl may just be a girly-girl. She doesn't like sleepers with legs, she much prefers gowns. And if you have the nerve to put her in a sleeper with legs, she will squirm around until she can get both of her legs into one sleeper leg. That right leg is just a spare, I guess.


See? She's not ALWAYS asleep. Here, she's making eyes at her Grammy Kathy - who may just be making eyes back...

And curled up on her Daddy. Sigh.



2 comments:

April Marie said...

Oh Jessica, I can't wait to meet her. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been praying for you so so very much! I love you!

MooreMama said...

April! I've missed you so! I think that we'll be baptizing the weekend after Thanksgiving... will you be in town?