Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Land of the Living, and weight loss....

In the last few days, Callie and I have ventured out into the Rest of the World. I have learned that I can, in fact, handle taking her in and out of her carseat on my own. I can also shoulder the awesome responsibility of having the most precious cargo in my car, on the road, surrounded by hundreds of potential maniacs in 2,000 pound deathtraps. I have also learned that, when going to the yukky, germ-infested local Wal-Mart, a sling is a wonderful thing. It keeps my baby close and comfy while safeguarding her from the General Public's yukky germ-infested breath.

In other news, I have ankles and the tops of my feet have returned to their normal state. As an added bonus, I'm down from 180+ to a shocking 152 lbs. I also just completed 24 hours of no pain meds - not even Motrin - for that annoying delivery-related tailbone injury. Yay, me!

No comments: