Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fabulocity

When my youngest sister was getting married, I was about eleven months pregnant with Callie, and needed some bronze, gold, or brown pretty shoes to wear with my super pretty bridesmaid's dress.  In the store, I drooled over a bronze strappy pair, but knew that I'd have to buy them two sizes bigger than my normal and they would look decidedly un-fabulous when my feettops swelled through the delicate straps.  I bought a pair of more sensible muffin pan type shoes, but never forgot the bronze lovlies.

On Sunday, I went to the mall to exchange a pair of pants and Dillard's had their shoes out in the walkway, on clearance.  The bronze lovelies were there, clearanced down to $14.99.  One pair left, size 7 1/2.  Yes, they're now on my unswollen feet.

pretend they're bronze, not silver, okay?

No comments: