Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another car seat article


Great, easy to understand, not too preachy article on carseat safety. :)

EDIT: Except that some of the comments are downright wrong. Got questions? Ask away.

What is this, Mama?  Turn me back around!
For the record, C is almost 20 months old, 23-ish pounds, and 31 inches tall.  Age and weight-wise, she's legal to turn front facing.  If I were interested, I'd check the manual on her Marathon and see if she's tall enough, but I think she's right at the borderline.

3 comments:

mz said...

I linked the same article on FB the other day. E is 20 months as well and will be RFing for a good long while.

Untamed Shrew said...

Yep, same with Juliet. She's almost 18mos, but so petite. As long as she's not pitching fits, she's staying right where she's at. (Till the baby comes.)

Okay, Pam had her baby girl yesterday, so....

Let's go MooreMama, Let's Go! (clap clap)

MooreMama said...

Joy - PAM HAD HER BABY?!? Gonna go look... yay!

(and you can totally leave Juliet RFing after the baby's here. I'll have both of them RFing for a good year, I hope.)

Mz - great minds and all that. :D I wonder if you know some of my bbc peeps. I stole it from one of them.