Thursday, August 20, 2009

I feel helpless

My friend Stacie's son, Cash, does not have a Wilms Tumor, as they had hoped. It's something else - rare, and aggressive. They go next Tuesday for the first round of chemo and an MRI so that they can make sure it hasn't already spread to his brain.

I find myself wishing that God was like my Congressman and I could start a campaign to flood Him with letters, emails, and phone calls and MAKE Him do what I want. But God is BETTER than my Congressman. He is wiser, and has a Perfect Plan. I'm still praying with everything that I have.

3 comments:

3LittleByrds said...

Jessica, praying for sweet baby Cash. God is good and knows all about it. Hugs.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

This is so hard! You are right about God. Even in the most difficult and hard to understand circumstances, He still sits as King...and He is worthy of our trust as difficult as that is. I'll be praying for your friends. I can't even imagine what they are going through.

MooreMama said...

Kinda makes the rest of my silly little requests seem so small.

Thank you girls :)