Thursday, August 21, 2008

So, it's a pattern


I feel crummy in the morning - kinda like it's taking me a re-e-e-eal long time to wake up. Probably because I've laid awake from about 2 until about 4 in the morning. (By laid awake, I mean laying in the bed really still because my wonderful Husband also wakes up every time that I move.)

Then, I feel okay for a little while in the early afternoon. By late afternoon, I'm hungry and cranky and tired again.

BUT - I've been feeling really really good in the evenings. Pleasant and happy and energetic and everything. Maybe I'm just saving up the good stuff for the times when I'm around my Sweetest.
(and I DO still have the cankles and feettops, thankyouforasking. In fact, I think that they've morphed into PermaCanklesandFeettops. Good thing that the aforementioned Husband also thinks I'm cute from the knees up!)

No comments: