Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I feel icky today

and that about sums it up. I have a headache and heartburn. I don't think that I slept well last night, and I feel the need to stretch my back, but can't do it comfortably. My feet are swollen and hot. My joints are achey. My skin is stretched. I'm cranky. And, I'm tired.

In a conversation with Husband yesterday, we discussed the possibility that when I feel my belly tighten, it may actually be contractions. I've been feeling that for a month or more, but haven't paid all that much attention to it because they don't hurt. (and contractions HURT, right?) Well, last night, we decided to pay attention to them - you know, just for giggles. Imagine our panic when we had three in a row that each lasted about a minute and a half and were about six minutes apart! But then they stopped.

I think that maybe part of the notsogood sleep last night. I'm NOT READY for this baby to come out yet. I mean, if she does, we'll be fine, but there's still a lot of stuff I want to do. Like clean.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Those are definitely contractions, even if they don't hurt. Freebies! :)

MooreMama said...

Rebekah - thanks for visiting! (and I LOVE freebies! Hope they help me to have a Continued Progress Report this week!)