Thursday, November 19, 2009

Because I Must Be Bored

Chasing a toddler, growing a newbie, working full time, and housewifing aren't taking up enough of my time. So I let my friends talk me into taking up quilting

Here are my Top Three choices.
We should know Ralphy's gender by the time the quilt along starts, but if not, I'll just have to make myself a quilt in a throw size out of these fabrics:
Or make this one for Ralphy (I think that I can make a crib sized quilt AND whip up some sort of bumper):
But, if Ralphy's a Ralphie, I could make her this one (I LOVE it and it would coordinate with Callie's stuff without being too matchy matchy):

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Ralphy?" What is this about? It sound as if you are expecting....are you?

MooreMama said...

Check the sidebar, Ashley...
:D