Monday, July 13, 2009

New Carseat!

She's really a lot happier about it than she looks.
I've been coveting this carseat since before Callie was born, when I started researching them. It's a Britax Marathon and has high weight limits so that she can rear face longer* but is a little bit spendy. I found this one on sale ($100 off!), in a cute pattern, so I jumped.
*the research that I found indicates that kids are as much as 6 times safer rear-facing and the AAP recommends rear-facing until at least age 2 AND the limits of the seat - which is why the high weight limit is important. I've got a lot to say about this - if you want to know more, just ask. :)

2 comments:

mz said...

We love our Britax! We've got the Roundabout in the boring BRU standard fabric. That pattern is adorable!

MooreMama said...

I know. (giggle) It was actually the pattern that I loved the best, so it was fabulous when it was the one that they decided to clear out!