Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One year ago...

September 10, 2008

I gave birth to the most perfect baby on the planet.

I knew that my life would change, but I had no idea how much or how wonderful it would be or how the sacrifices and heartache and the everything would be so worth it.

I'm a MAMA. I have a daughter. My husband and I have a daughter. She looks sometimes incredibly like me, and other times incredibly like her daddy, but she is definately her own little incredible self. She is, at once, independant and confident, yet absolutely trusting. She is so smart and so calm and has perfect balance. (musta gotten that from her Daddy)

I can't believe that it's already been a year, and yet I can't believe that I've only known her for a year. It blows my mind to know that I am capable of loving someone as much as I love her. It blows my mind to know that she loves me, she trusts me with that unshakable baby trust.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Callie Marie!!!!!!

Tater said...

Happy Birthday to the most precious little girl!

mz said...

Happy Birthday Callie!!

MooreMama said...

Thanks, Courtney and Kelly and Tatey!

Tatey - (insert old kissy face smiley here) <3 you!