Saturday, June 13, 2009

What we did last weekend...

Our home away from home.
We shared the cabin with my sister, her husband, and their daughter.
My dad's brother and sisters and the cousins that could make it all met up at Lake Murray in southern Oklahoma. We ate a lot of food and did a lot of catching up. Great fun!

Callie did great and got to try pancakes with mixed berries on top.

My brother in law, Mike, representing OU - Uncle Jimmy, representing Texas - Brother in law, Chuck, representing Oklahoma State.
(Notice that no one was willing to wear the Nebraska hat... :P)

This little "wagon" is going to get lots of use. I admit, I was a little dubious, but the girls LOVED it!

Judah, Manon, Ezra, Haley, Henna, and Callie
Six out of eight of AG and Hannalou Smith's great-grandkids!
(I wanted to draw a stick figure Finn and a stick figure Courtney into the picture, but someone said that would be tacky)

My Dad and his brother and sisters with the great grandkids! It was sort of like a circus...
Ezra is 3 days older than Callie and his mom had this nifty carrier that I tried out. Callie didn't really like being on my back and Ezra wasn't as fond of being on the front, but this way, they were both happy!
Callie and my Uncle Doug...
Besides, anyplace is okay if one can nap....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Poor Nebraska Hat . . . :D

MooreMama said...

Yeah. Maybe I should have had Wes pick one up when he was driving through...